Vision and Values
Lifelong Learning for Lifelong Achievement
Our aim is to prepare our pupils to realise their full potential. In partnership with parents/carers and the wider community, we also aim to promote the individual progress and well-being of all pupils and to help them work towards excellence in academic, social and cultural activities.
At Claremont we promote:
- Enjoyment: providing a safe and secure environment where individual learners thrive as confident, independent and informed citizens of the future.
- Perseverance: providing challenging and rigorous standards of academic achievement, enabling pupils to make choices for future learning based on a range of academic and applied skills.
- Aspiration: providing a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum through innovative and quality teaching, strengthened by our exciting and stimulating specialisms.
- Respect: fostering genuine community cohesion and a set of traditional values based on discipline and mutual respect, where we value the unique contributions of parents and carers.
- Excellence: appointing the best staff who are innovative, skilled and whose enthusiasm for facing the challenges of education in the 21st century is unparalleled.